Aug 13, 14
Shefit Weekly Workout: A Workout That Will Tone and Lean Out The Legs
High Impact sports bra expert reveals… Shefit Weekly Workout: A workout that will tone and lean out the legs. Hiit Warmup: Do each move all the way through and then rest for 20 seconds. Then repeat this for 4-5 rounds.
- 40 total Jumping lunges with glute contraction on a treadmill incline if you have access, if not then on the ground.
- Sprints for 30 seconds
- 15 v ups
- 25 bicycle abs
- 15 sit ups
Lean Leg Workout: Do each move below for 12-20 reps, then when the circuit is complete rest for 90 seconds and repeat the circuit for 3-5 rounds
Do 20 reps of each of the moves below:
- Jumping squats with a band or weight
- Donkey kick backs (as pictured on the bottom)
- Grouchos each leg (get into a squat and then lunge forward with right leg come back to squat and lunge forward with left leg, that’s a groucho and that is 1 rep)
- Lunge knee lunge with weights each leg
WANT TO READ MORE?
Sep 13, 18
One College Freshman's fight for her life - a year that was supposed to bring freedom brought a heavy diagnosis
“I am able to be a force for good in the world.” A cancer diagnosis inspired Lauren to lead the life she dreamed of – one that changes lives for ... Read More
Sep 13, 18
Prevailing over Poverty - One woman's journey from living on the streets to Miss Michigan Teen USA
“I overcame my circumstances and have made the best of my life.” From surviving horrific conditions in Ethiopia, to becoming Miss Michigan Tee... Read More
Jan 22, 18
10 Simple Tips for Women Starting a Successful Business
Easy 10 Step Checklist for First Time Entrepreneurs You don’t have to be a celebrity, super rich or even a man to start your own successful bus... Read More