Shefit Weekly Workout: A Workout That Will Tone and Lean Out The Legs
High Impact sports bra expert reveals… Shefit Weekly Workout: A workout that will tone and lean out the legs. Hiit Warmup: Do each move all the way through and then rest for 20 seconds. Then repeat this for 4-5 rounds.
- 40 total Jumping lunges with glute contraction on a treadmill incline if you have access, if not then on the ground.
- Sprints for 30 seconds
- 15 v ups
- 25 bicycle abs
- 15 sit ups
Lean Leg Workout: Do each move below for 12-20 reps, then when the circuit is complete rest for 90 seconds and repeat the circuit for 3-5 rounds
Do 20 reps of each of the moves below:
- Jumping squats with a band or weight
- Donkey kick backs (as pictured on the bottom)
- Grouchos each leg (get into a squat and then lunge forward with right leg come back to squat and lunge forward with left leg, that’s a groucho and that is 1 rep)
- Lunge knee lunge with weights each leg