Aug 13, 14
Shefit Weekly Workout: A Workout That Will Tone and Lean Out The Legs
High Impact sports bra expert reveals… Shefit Weekly Workout: A workout that will tone and lean out the legs. Hiit Warmup: Do each move all the way through and then rest for 20 seconds. Then repeat this for 4-5 rounds.
- 40 total Jumping lunges with glute contraction on a treadmill incline if you have access, if not then on the ground.
- Sprints for 30 seconds
- 15 v ups
- 25 bicycle abs
- 15 sit ups
Lean Leg Workout: Do each move below for 12-20 reps, then when the circuit is complete rest for 90 seconds and repeat the circuit for 3-5 rounds
Do 20 reps of each of the moves below:
- Jumping squats with a band or weight
- Donkey kick backs (as pictured on the bottom)
- Grouchos each leg (get into a squat and then lunge forward with right leg come back to squat and lunge forward with left leg, that’s a groucho and that is 1 rep)
- Lunge knee lunge with weights each leg
WANT TO READ MORE?
Nov 07, 18
The Real Support Seamless - Low Impact Support from SHEFIT
The Seamless Sports Bra, reinvented. This is a bra you will never want to take off! The Real Support Seamless is our low-impact bra, perfect for yo... Read More
Oct 23, 18
Shefit Sports Bra Reviews
What women are saying about the revolutionary Ultimate Sports Bra: We know our SHEFIT bra is one of a kind, we can understand your hesitation of tr... Read More
Oct 19, 18
Halloween costumes featuring SHEFIT
The perfect, last minute Halloween costume ideas, featuring some of our favorite SHEFIT colors! Halloween is just around the corner and we were ex... Read More