If your jump roping days ended in middle school due to the embarrassing bounce and pain that came with it, think again. The Shefit Ultimate Sports Bra (get yours here) ensures no bounce, for a pain-free, all beast workout.
Jump rope workouts are not only a serious calorie-burner, but they can help with overall tone up. If jump roping is a recess playtime activity, grab a rope and jump for three minutes with no variation, it's no joke. Studies show that jumping rope can burn 10 calories per minute. Try the below workout from Tim Haft of Punk Rope, and you'll reach the same benefits as jogging for over 30 minutes.
First, be sure to remember these seven jump rope rules:
1. Keep your elbows close to your ribs.
2. Don’t choke up on the handles.
3. Allow your ankles, knees, and hips to flex when you land.
4. Keep your jumps low.
5. Hold your hands waist-high.
6. Turn the rope mainly by rotating your wrist.
7. Turn the rope first, jump second.
The 15-minute Jump Rope Workout:
Rest for 30 seconds after 200 jumps, then repeat until you hit 15 minutes.
Comments will be approved before showing up.