CHEFIT: SPARKLING GRAPEFRUIT ROSÉ COCKTAIL
Rosé season isn't over just yet! This grapefruit cocktail will be your go-to this fall season. Perfectly tangy yet also subtly sweet. This drink is perfect for those looking to cut back on cocktails with too many added sugars. Treat yourself without the guilt, you deserve it!
Recipe makes 2 cocktails.
- 6 ounces grapefruit juice
- 8 ounces Rosé
- 4 ounces sparkling water, grapefruit flavor
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Grapefruit wedges for garnish
- Divide the grapefruit juice and Rosé between two glasses.
- Top with sparkling water and add a rosemary sprig to each glass.
- Garnish with grapefruit slices as desired.