4 min read
1. Split Squats with Barbell: 15 reps, 4 sets
2. Deadlifts withbarbell: 15 reps, 4 sets
3. Alternating Squats with Barbell: 12 reps on each side, 4 sets
Additional Tips for Getting the Best Booty
Cardio and strength training will definitely help you get a better booty, but that’s not the only thing you need to know to get a gorgeous rear end. Smooth, silky skin will take your booty from ordinary to show stopping. Here are some skincare tips to help get you there:
1. Use a gentle body scrub containing salicylic acid at least once or twice a week to help you get rid of bumps, acne and clogged pores.
2. Always remember to shower right after your sweat sessions or on a hot day in the sun to prevent bacterial growth and unsightly acne bumps!
3. As much as you want to show off your gorgeous booty in spandex or skinny jeans, try wearing looser clothing made from natural cotton every once in a while to help your skin breathe – that goes for your underwear too!
4. Try to avoid using fabric softeners when drying your clothes as they will only further irritate your skin, especially if you use them with your underwear.
A bigger, better booty isn’t just going to happen naturally – you’ll need to work at it! But it doesn’t have to be so hard. Strength training and a cardio workouts will help you get that booty you’ve always wanted – even at home! As with any new workout program, you’ll need the right kind of clothes to help you get the most out of your routine – especially a supportive and comfortable bra likeShefit's Ultimate Sports Bra. You’ll feel supported up top so you can work hard on those glutes down below!